Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.
What happens when two veteran tattoo artists come together to have a conversation about the components of their dream machine? The Bishop Rotary Magi Machine is born! This machine was born out of several conversations that took place over the course of two years between Nikko Hurtado and Franco Vescovi. The topics ranged from the perfect amount of torque, the stroke of the motor, speed and more. Each specification only served to make the machine better, resulting in one of the best tattoo guns on the market. Read on to find out why this rotary machine equipment is the best option for your next tattoo gun purchase.
- As a tattoo artist, one of the main concerns when choosing a new tattoo machine to buy is how easy it is to use. The ergonomic design of this machine makes hours-long tattoo sessions easy on the wrist and arm. Like many rotary machines, the Bishop Rotary Magi is extremely lightweight, weighing in at a feathery 2oz. More than this, it benefits from extremely tailored construction that shifts the weight onto the tube, creating a virtual weightlessness. With this machine, you can kiss carpal tunnel pain goodbye and kick wrist pain to the curb. More importantly, the weight of this machine makes tattooing easier to do for longer stretches of time so you can put in quality sessions with your customers.
- While the buzzing of coil-operated tattoo guns is widely associated with the soundscape of tattoo shops, hearing that sound for hours on end can drive any tattoo artist insane. This isn’t something you’ll need to worry about when using the Bishop Rotary Magi Machine. The fact that the machine is a rotary makes the sound it emits while in use virtually a whisper. The extremely quiet nature of the Magi Machine will make it easier to communicate with clients without needing to raise your voice over the din produced by a coil machine. Also, as an added plus, “you won’t need to wear earplugs for your longer sessions.”
- Rotary style. Most people know that tattoo machines come in one of two forms: rotary or coil. Coil machines are the more common of the two because of their accessible price point and wide use across the tattoo profession. The unspoken rule is that rotary machines offer superior quality and ease of use. In addition to the wide array of benefits included in this list, the needle mechanism in rotary machines operates in a more cyclical motion than the punching of a coil machine. Rotary machines better offer the ability to create smoother lines and shading than coil machines, and the Bishop Rotary Magi Machine improves upon this high threshold. For more freedom with artistic expression, rotary machines (and specifically the Magi) are the way to go.
- This machine is compatible with all Hawk Grips and cartridge needles, making it an excellent choice for those looking for a more universal tattoo machine. The 71mm plunger bar for use with disposable grips and the 80mm plunger bar for use with click grips are both industry standard. This ensures you will be able to use both types with several grips. The machine also has the ability to run between 6 and 8.5 volts depending on your personal hand speed and style. All of these factors make it an extremely compatible machine, perfect for a variety of different tattoo applications.
- For a machine that works so well, it only makes sense that the looks would be sleek and beautiful too. The Bishop Rotary Magi Machine comes in two colors, a svelte matte black and a 14k gold-plated finish. With only 4,000 of the former and 1,000 of the latter having gone into production, this is a look that you won’t see every day on a tattoo machine. More than that, this professional rotary machine’s rare status makes it a collector’s item whose value will increase with age. The visual beauty of the machine is only matched by the beauty of the work you’ll be putting onto a client’s skin.
- When choosing a new tattoo machine, several factors go into the purchase – type of machine, color, etc. The most important factor is definitely the durability of the machine. How long will it last before you have to replace it? With the Bishop Rotary Magi Machine, there’s a one-year warranty on all parts, but there’s a big chance that you won’t need it. Made with aircraft aluminum, these parts are built to last while still being lightweight. Make sure to buy this machine if you’re looking for something that will last you for a long time to come.
With all of these benefits, now you know why the Bishop Rotary Magi Machine is the perfect professional rotary machine to have in your arsenal. Shop the selection today and step up your game. Still have questions? Contact us and we’ll help you out.