Female tattoo artist are coming up in the use to be male dominated tattoo industry the times have changed and there is nothing wrong with this check out her interview with Suspendmag
Doing big things for the tattoo industry
At Element Tattoo Supply, we noticed a real need for a traditional, OG needle type that stayed true to the spirit of the golden age of tattooing and paired with the high standards of today’s industry. We worked hard to create a range of needles perfect for the traditionalist and artist. The result? Eddie Tana’s Pre-Made Low Profile Needles for Tattooing.
Many pre-made needles receive a bad rap and deservedly so since the market is saturated with options that suffer in quality because of the lack of craftsmanship in an attempt to mass produce. With us, we don’t mess with any of that nonsense. Instead, we aimed to create superior pre-made Low Profile tattoo needles and believe we have been successful so far— our great customer feedback and reviews attest to this!
What characteristics should quality traditional tattoo needles possess? In our professional opinion, they should be able to shade flawlessly and easily. This is why our range of LowPro needles are created with “one pass” technology ensuring smooth and pigmented shading. Opt for loose round shaders for shading small spaces and our traditional magnums to shade larger areas. Our needles design ensures solid color fills and an overall smoother gradient… no dots here.
Old school tattooing is basically synonymous with exceptional line work. Our LowPro needless are recognized for the uniformity of intricate and detailed lining ability. We custom designed these needles with a short soldering which creates an overall stiffer needle. Not only does this result in sharp, crisp lines but it also prevents curling and flexing. The stiffer needle additionally ensures ink will penetrate easier resulting in less skin irritation and trauma for better healing.
All of our LowPro tattoo needles are individually blister packed, pre-sterlized and available in quantities of 50 per box. We’ve created this handy infographic so you can choose the right options for you. Still have questions? Be sure to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out get just what you need.
What kind of tattoo inks do you use?
Element tattoo supply carries many different brands of tattoo inks and we have now added Eternal inks to our line of tattoo inks
Many tattoo artist prefer their own type whether it be thin or thick Eternal inks tends to move towards the dense side of tattoo inks comparing to other brands, many tattoo artist from around the world love this product but you make your choice.
Element tattoo supply was honored to join evergreen educational in Los Angeles California, professional tattoo artist from around the world were able to come around and talk about how they do their tattooing it was interesting bonding making new friends we were a sponsor of this event you Gave away a bunch of cool stuff we sat for hours talking about tattoos tattoos tattoos how to make them better and how they do their work many artist learned a lot of stuff here’s amazing can’t wait for the next years evergreen educational
insane tattoo power supply
Union Machine has come out with a insane small powerful tattoo power supply 1 off with amazing colors this is just one of them so sick the details are on point I have not tattooed with it yet but I did run it smooth sums it up for this tattoo power supply
What happens when two veteran tattoo artists come together to have a conversation about the components of their dream machine? The Bishop Rotary Magi Machine is born! This machine was born out of several conversations that took place over the course of two years between Nikko Hurtado and Franco Vescovi. The topics ranged from the perfect amount of torque, the stroke of the motor, speed and more. Each specification only served to make the machine better, resulting in one of the best tattoo guns on the market. Read on to find out why this rotary machine equipment is the best option for your next tattoo gun purchase.
- As a tattoo artist, one of the main concerns when choosing a new tattoo machine to buy is how easy it is to use. The ergonomic design of this machine makes hours-long tattoo sessions easy on the wrist and arm. Like many rotary machines, the Bishop Rotary Magi is extremely lightweight, weighing in at a feathery 2oz. More than this, it benefits from extremely tailored construction that shifts the weight onto the tube, creating a virtual weightlessness. With this machine, you can kiss carpal tunnel pain goodbye and kick wrist pain to the curb. More importantly, the weight of this machine makes tattooing easier to do for longer stretches of time so you can put in quality sessions with your customers.
- While the buzzing of coil-operated tattoo guns is widely associated with the soundscape of tattoo shops, hearing that sound for hours on end can drive any tattoo artist insane. This isn’t something you’ll need to worry about when using the Bishop Rotary Magi Machine. The fact that the machine is a rotary makes the sound it emits while in use virtually a whisper. The extremely quiet nature of the Magi Machine will make it easier to communicate with clients without needing to raise your voice over the din produced by a coil machine. Also, as an added plus, “you won’t need to wear earplugs for your longer sessions.”
- Rotary style. Most people know that tattoo machines come in one of two forms: rotary or coil. Coil machines are the more common of the two because of their accessible price point and wide use across the tattoo profession. The unspoken rule is that rotary machines offer superior quality and ease of use. In addition to the wide array of benefits included in this list, the needle mechanism in rotary machines operates in a more cyclical motion than the punching of a coil machine. Rotary machines better offer the ability to create smoother lines and shading than coil machines, and the Bishop Rotary Magi Machine improves upon this high threshold. For more freedom with artistic expression, rotary machines (and specifically the Magi) are the way to go.
- This machine is compatible with all Hawk Grips and cartridge needles, making it an excellent choice for those looking for a more universal tattoo machine. The 71mm plunger bar for use with disposable grips and the 80mm plunger bar for use with click grips are both industry standard. This ensures you will be able to use both types with several grips. The machine also has the ability to run between 6 and 8.5 volts depending on your personal hand speed and style. All of these factors make it an extremely compatible machine, perfect for a variety of different tattoo applications.
- For a machine that works so well, it only makes sense that the looks would be sleek and beautiful too. The Bishop Rotary Magi Machine comes in two colors, a svelte matte black and a 14k gold-plated finish. With only 4,000 of the former and 1,000 of the latter having gone into production, this is a look that you won’t see every day on a tattoo machine. More than that, this professional rotary machine’s rare status makes it a collector’s item whose value will increase with age. The visual beauty of the machine is only matched by the beauty of the work you’ll be putting onto a client’s skin.
- When choosing a new tattoo machine, several factors go into the purchase – type of machine, color, etc. The most important factor is definitely the durability of the machine. How long will it last before you have to replace it? With the Bishop Rotary Magi Machine, there’s a one-year warranty on all parts, but there’s a big chance that you won’t need it. Made with aircraft aluminum, these parts are built to last while still being lightweight. Make sure to buy this machine if you’re looking for something that will last you for a long time to come.
With all of these benefits, now you know why the Bishop Rotary Magi Machine is the perfect professional rotary machine to have in your arsenal. Shop the selection today and step up your game. Still have questions? Contact us and we’ll help you out.
This weekend Eddie Tana will be attending this event to see old friends and meet new ones
insane tattoo power supply
Element Tattoo Supply is happy with this tattoo power supply
I personally have not tattooed with this power supply but I did test run it one word “Smooth” so sick if you are looking for a small compact tattoo power supply for your station or even if you are a traveling tattooer doing tattoo conventions.
The details are amazing and made for tattoo artist for tattoo artist
Evergreen Tattoo Invitational 2016 in Oregon
Evergreen Tattoo Invitational 2016 in Oregon
Evergreen Tattoo Invitational 2016 in Oregon was held in Springfield and I was very honored to be part of this event not only as a tattooer but a tattoo of the day judge along side Riley Smith and Josh Carlton
This was a great show with some some of the worlds best tattoo artist around the world.
I was not just reppin Element Tattoo Supply but OC Tattoo and Makuza magazine
Evergreen Tattoo Invitational 2016
Yes its that time of the year again MARCH 4th – 6th 2016 !!! Eddie Tana, Ben Lopez, Vu Tran, Patrick Thomas will be in Springfield, Oregon for the Evergreeen Tattoo Invitational Expo
This will not be the first time Eddie Tana Owner of Element Tattoo Supply and OC Tattoo will be returning to Oregon but this time you will be coming back with some of his crew from Oc Tattoo.
Eddie Tana will not be at this event selling tattoo product but coming as a fellow tattoo artist with his crew.
Evergreen tattoo expo is not just a convention but more like a meeting of the best of the best tattooers from around the world.
Last year I went I took my family is a bit rough for all of us to take the whole family on a tattoo convention experience with me although they got to see the family and I had to go to work at a convention it was all worth it but this year I will be flying solo with the crew